If like me you seem to be missing the Airport Disk Utility and have spent the last few hours searching through Apple’s website for a simple download then are in the right place and at the end of your journey.
Go to http://www.apple.com/downloads and look for the the most recent Airport Base Station update.
- Download it and mount it
- Right click and show package contents
- Copy Archive.pax.gz to your desktop
- Double click on the Archive.pax.gz file
- Go to Archive.pax > Applications > Utilities
- Copy Airport Disk Utility into /Applications/Utilities